Report to the University

Any student, employee, or faculty member may choose to bring forward a complaint within the University instead of, or in addition to, filing a report with law enforcement. If you are interested in filing a complaint with the University, you may do so in a couple different ways.

  • Contacting the Title IX Office at 605-658-3665 or Complete this online form.
  • Reporting to any USD staff, employee, or faculty member, all of whom will report the matter to Title IX.

Someone with a complaint of sexual assault may also opt to pursue the complaint via the legal system without engaging the University's disciplinary process. Although, in the interest of community safety, the University may be obliged to address an alleged sexual assault through internal disciplinary procedures.